Saturday, 28 April 2012
Steps to Follow:
1. Revert your sequencer to the clean snapshot.
2. Copy the package you want to edit locally to the Sequencer
3. Launch the Sequencer
4. Select "Modify an Existing Virtual Application Package"
5. Select "Edit Package."
6. Browse to and Select the package you want to edit and click EDIT.
7. Once the package is loaded browse to the OSD tab and select the application you want to edit from the "Select Application" dropdown.
8. Expand MGMT_FILEASSOCIATIONS>
FILEEXENTSIONLIST and then FILEXTENSION until you find the File Type Association you want to delete.
9. Right-click and delete the SHELLNEW first.
10. Right-click and delete the FILEEXTENSION.
11. Repeat as needed for additional File Type Associations.
12. Save the package.
Version :- 22.214.171.124 Type :- MSI Issue :- Drivers compatibility and post configuration. Solution :- 1] We have downloaded latest drivers...